HOLDEN TOWN BUDGET AND BOARD MEETING
JUNE 10, 1999
STARTED- 8:02 p.m.
PRESENT- Mayor Brent Bennett, Don-Dastrup, Juliene Robins, Kent I)avis, Matt Zeigler, Alison Johnson
The minutes of the previous meeting--were-read- Motion to accept the minute was made by Juliene Robins seconded by Matt Zeigler
1) The bills were-read- Motion to pay the bills was made by Kent Davis seconded by-Matt-Zeigler.V4)ting was unanimous
2) Alison Johnson was here for adoption of the 1999-2000 budget-
General Government $82,800.00
Fire Department 7,000.00
Sanitary Landfill 27,000.00
Health & Welfare 600.00
Community Development 2,000.00
Post Office 33,000.00
GENERAL EXPENSES TOTAL $257,400.00
Motion to pass the 1999-2000 budget was made by Don Dastrup seconded by Juliene Robins. Voting was unanimous
3) Water account was discussed- Motion to transfer $13600.00 to water account was made by Kent Davis seconded by Matt Zeigler
4) Kent Davis discussed road conditions with the council- Motion to do roads from Brinkerhoff's to corner going soutb from Main Street up past the Church- from Church going north on 100 East to highway, and Post Office was made by Juliene Robins seconded by Don Dastrup.
5) Kent said Staker Paving Company is willing to do residents driveways while equipment is here for reasonable cost. Notice to be posted letting residents know of this opportunity.
6) Block Survey done by Ludlow's was presented to council- Motion to accept the Survey was made by Juliene Robins seconded by Don Dastrup
7) Alison Johnson asked council which option to continue with for Caselle Computer program- council agreed to option #2.
8) Matt Zeigler asked about the funding for 4th of July Celebrations town pay for meat- $50.00 cash for games.
9) Matt Zeigler presented a bid for lease of backhoe 5 years $49,000.00 Matt will check on payments, will discuss more next month.
10) Wages were discussed Council & Employees- Motion to give Treasurer and Clerk 3% raise retroactive to January 1999 was made by Juliene Robins seconded by Matt Zeigler.
11) Interlocal Library agreement with Fillmore Library was discussed Motion to pay $1.00 per resident equaling $402.00 for Holden Residents use of Library was made by Juliene Robins seconded by Matt Zeigler
12) Dog Ordinance discussed will discuss more next month.
13) Mayor Bennett presented building permit for Kevin Robinson for a shed. Motion to pass building permit was made by Kent Davis seconded by Matt Zeigler,
Motion to dismiss the meeting was made by Kent Davis seconded by Matt Zeigler.
Meeting adjourned at 11:00 p.m.