Holden Town Board Meeting
March 8, 2000
Started: 7:08 P.M.
Present: Mayor Brent Bennett, Don Dastrup, Kent Davis, Bonnie Mundy, Matt Zeigler
Visitors: David Johnson, Mike Josse, Alison Johnson, Shirl Gager, Chris Bennett
The Minutes of the previous meeting were read
Motion to accept minutes as read was made by Kent Davis, seconded by Bonnie Mundy
The bills were read: Motion to pay the bills was made by Don Dastrup seconded by Matt
Zeigler. Voting was unanimous.
1) With change to Daylight Savings Time April Town Board Meeting will start at 8:00 P.M.
2) Christopher Bennett was here interested in a summer job. Council will consider.
3) David Johnson, Mike Josse and Shirl Gager were here to hear about ATV plans in town.
4) Bonnie Mundy has attended meeting in Fillmore for ideas. Possible designated roads,
will do more checking. Ideas were expressed by those in attendance.
5) Bonnie went around and looked at the roads that need fill on sides of asphalt. Will
talk to Robert Stephenson for ideas of what we need and what will work best.
6) Matt Zeigler discussed restrooms/concession building, it was suggested put in gas for
heating, cooking, and heating water.
7) Eagle Scout Projects were discussed. Bonnie Mundy will be over both Eagle Projects and
Young Women Projects to watch costs and check on completion. Suggested she contact MaDean
Lemon with the Scout Committee for assistance. Motion to have Bonnie do this was made by
Kent Davis seconded by Matt Zeigler.
8) Mayor Bennett said Sam White had agreed to be on the Planning and Zoning Committee.
It's complete with David Lund as chairman, David Johnson, Jim Masner, Fawn Hunter, and Sam
Professor from BYU will be here in April to present ordinance his class helped draw up.
The Utah League of Cities will come and train committee.
9) Delinquent utility bill was discussed.
10) Alison Johnson was here for financial report, also discussed budget.
Alison made proposal that if council plans any changes in Auditors, General Ledger, or
Utility billings she be contacted.
Motion to do this was made by Bonnie Mundy seconded by Don Dastrup. Voting was unanimous.
11) Town Cleanup is planned for April 10-24.
12) Motion to dismiss the meeting was made by Kent Davis seconded by Matt Zeigler.
Meeting adjourned at 8:20 p.m.