Holden Town Board Meeting
October 11, 2000
Started: 8:05 P.M.
Present: Mayor Brent Bennett, Don Dastrup, Matt Zeigler, Bonnie Mundy
Visitors: David Johnson, Fawn Hunter, Jason Bulloch, Mike Hodges, Dan Stevens, Jim
The Minutes of the previous meeting were read
Motion to accept minutes of the previous meeting was made by Don Dastrup, seconded by
Bonnie Mundy. Voting was unanimous.
The bills were read: Motion to pay the bills was made by Matt Zeigler, seconded by Don
Dastrup. Voting was unanimous.
1) Dan Stevens was here. he needed Mayors signature for Eagle Project.
2) Jason Bulloch was here representing Sunrise Engineering with Resolution 10-11-00 to
have Sunris be the town building inspector. Motion to switch from Fillmore City to
Sunrise Engineering for building inspections was made by Don Dastrup seconed by Bonnie
3) Don Dastrup discussed new water meters and low amount of water Mayor said that
next month a Moratorium will be written up because of lack of water.
4) Matt Zeigler discussed Restroom/Concession building. He's hoping it will get
started framing soon.
5) Bonnie Mundy discussed Merrill and robert Johnsons Nursery trees on town property.
She suggested to council that the Johnsons be asked that as they sell the trees,
etc. not to replace them on town property. Council agreed.
6) Jim Blodgett was here about getting a building permit to build a cabinet shop.
Motion to approve permit was made by Don Dastrup, seconded by Bonnie Mundy. Voting
7) Mike Hodges was here to discuss his second water meter. Council said that since
it was already approved it will still be $1,000.00 when we can put it in, will let Mike
8)Letter presented from Bankruptcy Court conderning Judith Kelly. mayor will call
and check to see if any way the Town will ever get the money owed for utilities.
9) Other Eagle Projects were discussed, the two Jolley boys are each panting a water tank.
10)Motion to dismiss the meeting was made by Matt Zeigler seconded by Don Dastrup. Voting
Meeting adjourned at 8:42 p.m.