Holden Town Corporation
[ Events ]
HOLDEN TOWN BOARD MEETING
September 8, 1999
STARTED- 8:05 P.M.
PRESENT- Mayor Brent Bennett, Don Dastrup, Matt Zeigler, Kent Davis
VISITORS- Robert Stevens
Motion to accept the previous meeting minutes was made by Don Dastrup seconded by Matt Zeigler.
The bills were read - Motion to pay bills was made by Don Dastrup seconded by Matt Zeigler. Voting was unanimous.
1) Robert Stevens was here to request water to his feed yard (his well is broken) his peak water useage is when the Town's is the lowest. He would go down from the hydrant by Harvey Gates. He wants to run 1" line, the Town would prefer 6". Robert was given an application to fill out, The Mayor suggests the council discuss how to do it, it was agreed it will be done, it's just a question of how.
Robert Stevens complimented the council on the roads, parks, and how good the town looks.
2) Mayor Bennett discussed the lawyers opinion of the park lease. The Mayors concern is the issue of insurance requirements for the lease. Mayor Bennett will find out the cost of the insurance.
3) Lynn Wall was here about the Water Source Protection Plan - showed the manual which included Spring map explanation. The back of the manual shows the annual requirements. Lynn will get a copy of the maps the County requires.
4) New Years Eve party was discussed - Matt suggested using the Fire House, Kent will look for a band. Mayor will check on use of the Fire House and grills. Matt will check on caters.
5) Kent Davis discussed the grading down the new roads the cost could be between $30.00 and $50.00 an hour. It was decided to bring in some fill for the main drops and correct them.
6) Council discussed the property the town owns on 200 West, no decision was made on what to do with the property.
7) Motion to dismiss the meeting was made by Kent Davis seconded by Matt Zeigler. Voting unanimous.
Meeting adjourned at 10:00 P.M.
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about
this web site.